Justyna BorowaEnergy Modeling Specialist
- Creating energy models for LEED certification
- Life Cycle Assessment
- AGH University of Science and Technology in Cracow, Energy Engineering, Msc. Eng. in Heat Engineering and Air Conditioning
AREA OF EXPERTISE
Justyna’s interests revolve around matters related to energy in buildings, energy efficiency and green construction.
She specializes in the creation of energy models for LEED and BREEAM certification. Justyna conducts simulations of energy consumption in buildings to reduce operating costs and increase their energy efficiency. Justyna also prepares Life Cycle Assessments and Life Cycle Cost analyses.
Justyna is licensed to prepare energy performance certificates.
Justyna has received the MSc. Eng. degree in Electrical Engineering at the AGH University of Science and Technology in Cracow, in the area of Heat Engineering, Heating and Air Conditioning.
During her studies, she had the opportunity to gain expertise in broadly defined electrical engineering. She has become familiar with, for instance, the thermal physics of structures, renewable and conventional energy sources and transport and storage of energy. The Master’s studies enabled her to expand her knowledge in the area of heating, ventilation and air conditioning.
- Since July 2016, she has been the Junior Energy Modelling Specialist at JW-A
- Professional practice at Przedsiębiorstwo Komunalne “Therma”
- Professional practice at Tauron Polska Energia S.A.